Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Find me a toilet - short projection, comfort height, rear space to take waste to side in the Sanitary Ware area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Paul Nicholson

Paul Nicholson New Member

Hi,
    I'm looking for the 'perfect' toilet for my new cloakroom, and would appreciate if any pro's can suggest a model.
    The one I've seen that is almost perfect is Tavistock Ion Comfort Height Close Coupled.
    Spec of that is:
    Pan height 460 (high for elderly visitors)
    Projection 610 (i.e. short)
    but the gap at floor to wall is only 120 and I think I need 150 minimum to get my waste out the right side towards the stack.
    Does anyone know of a model that ticks those boxes?
    Thanks

2. Best

Best Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

Re: Find me a toilet - short projection, comfort height, rear space to take waste to

The soil pipe size is 110mm actual, so it will fit just about past the back of your toilet.
    But the soil pipe does not need to go fully up behind the toilet pan, - a 90 degree pan connector is much smaller diameter than a 110mm pipe and has an external heavy rubber seal.
    So if the internal soil pipe is not existing yet, then no bother.

3. Best

Best Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

Re: Find me a toilet - short projection, comfort height, rear space to take waste to

image.jpg

One like this, - about 90mm I think