Search the forum,

Discuss ferroli tempra 30 strange behaviour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
replaced venturi but boiler still only firing with case off. replaced fan assembly and all was well - for a day. Then the boiler fires up, runs for 10 mins then goes off but pump does not continue (no pump overrun) and the green demand light is not on - ie it doesn't flash green. After cooling the boiler fires and runs for a couple of minutes before repeating the cycle.
Both thermostats (limit and overheat) are closed when the boiler stops firing, and the thermistor is within range. I have changed the PCB. Just can't understand why the pump doesn't keep running after the boiler shuts down. This is a PCB controlled function surely? Help!

Need to take a look at the forum rules buddy. If you are Gas Safe get your posts up to 10 and message a mod. If not what you're doing is illegal and very dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ferroli tempra 30 strange behaviour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a ferroli falcon 2 boiler (yes it is pretty old). A few days ago the hot water started going hot and cold when running. Monitoring the boiler, the demand light works fine. When the water gets up to temperature every 10 seconds or so, the boiler stops for a fraction of a second...
Replies
Views
I have a very strange issue with my BAXI 105e DHW. if i turn on the hot tap the pump starts and demand for DHW is shown, after a some seconds it will show an error, 60 degree, pump or flow. Well switch the tap off wait maybe fifteen seconds turn tap on and low and behold hot water. If after a...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for heat, the boiler fires up, modulates, but jumps very quickly (about 30 seconds or so from 40'ish all the way to 70, burner disengages putting it the...
Replies
Views
Ferroli 32c he (combi) So after having a 2 week holiday, we have come home to no hot water. It just cycles on off every second. Heating working fine and have to use it for the water to be hot. No fault codes. Clicking noise in the pcb on trying for hot water? Things I have checked. Diverter...
Replies
Views
I have an ancient ferroli 901 optima that due to recent redundancy I am unable to replace , for a good while now there has been short cycling issues , things I have checked and ticked off the check list , temp sensors on pipe , heat exchange , pcb (replaced) , one suggestion however was changing...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock