Search the forum,

Discuss Ferroli Moderna 102 CH intermittent - help needed in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a customer who’s Moderna 102 has been working well until recently. About a week ago the CH would occasionally not come on. The HW is working fine.

The customer says the temperature control switch on the front of the boiler doesn’t make as satisfying click as it used to when you move it beyond the winter setting. I have literally no experience with this boiler. I’ve read it’s manual and it’s not OP and there are no fault codes. It will start up.. but under some random sequence of events I’ve not been able to nail exactly. I am thinking either the tempature control switch for the ch needs replaced or possibly the ch tempature sensor needs cleaned or replaced?

Does anyone have experience with this old girl who could help confirm my thinking. I’m doing this one for free as the family are in a difficult place so any help great fully received.

Reply to Ferroli Moderna 102 CH intermittent - help needed in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock