Search the forum,

Discuss Ferroli Error Code A01 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

satusproperty

Hi, I was hoping somebody could explain what to do if this code appears on a newly installed boiler!

Thanks

How new,has it been working ?

if gas pay meter,check they have gas

Just call back installer,no?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, only been installed a couple of weeks and yes, they have gas.

in that case will have to get installers of manufacturers out as problem probably on gas side

You should get used to this boiler breaking down unfortunately

imho

Hi there, afraid that Puddle is right, they seem to always have something wrong with them. They are cheap and not very good. You would be better off just scrapping it and investing in a mor expensive, but much more relaible CHB such as a Viessmann Vitodens 100. They are easy to service, easy to install and are very relaible appliances. I know it is not what you want to hear. I am on hear because we had a fault A1 servicing a Ferroli CHB, they are rubbish. Think this IS a gas problem. We sotred it, but can't remember what we done that is why I am on here today. If I do remember will post on here for you asap, ok.

Dude. This threads a year old, nearly. I think they'll either have it repaired or replaced.

Dude. This threads a year old, nearly. I think they'll either have it repaired or replaced.

Hi there guy, Many thanks for that. In all honesty, I didn't notice. (lol). Been a long day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ferroli Error Code A01 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello Wondering if anyone can offer any clues please // Potterton Promax 18 // Had an E1 error code, repressurised via with filling loop // Boiler fires but now the pressure runs up from 1.5 mark in the green up to 2.5 in the red then flicks off. // Error code again // Once held in reset for...
Replies
Views
What is the boiler flow temperature required to flag this 2965 fault code?. This, I believe, is a blocking code that trips the burner but when/if it resets. the burner will refire without any boiler reset? If this fault code is up while in CH mode and there is a demand for HW, will the boiler...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, I have a Bosch 35CDi, and today found all the lights flashing on the front. Normally I can reset the boiler, but this did not work. There isn't an error code, since even the error code display is flashing. I have searched the internet but cannot see this problem elsewhere, since every...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Have a Valliant Boiler eco 426 with status code S46 - boiler quiet & taking ages to heat & costing more to run. Only noticed when had bill through! It was high despite less usage. If we switch boiler off & on then no error/status codes & works fine. Wondering if a service would sort as the...
Replies
Views
Hello All I have an ecotec 630 with Sensohome controls. Should the fault codes shown in the boiler also be reflected in Sensohome control? All appears to be working ok but the Sensohome has a fault code relating to the outside sensor (F521) which I can't seem to clear. The sensor is working ok...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock