Search the forum,

Discuss Fernox DS3 dilution query in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,
Posted on here last month re Essex Flange but due to other things not been able to start the job. Now have everything ready to go, but need to descale the HWC and pipes to ensure that the cylinder walls are scale free. I have 2 x 2kg of DS3 but not sure if I need to use it all.....how do you work out what you need for a 112lt HWC. Instructions say min 2.5% max 10% solution.

Does anyone know of any problems using this product, other than ensuring the system is fully washed out after descaling.
And neutralising it before disposal!

For info, Cold water tank has two outlet feeds to HWC and Shower pump. HWC has one outlet and currently feeds the shower pump/shower thermostatic valve and 2 taps.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fernox DS3 dilution query in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock