Search the forum,

Discuss Female, Plumbers mate job wanted.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lou237

Hello Everyone,

My name is Louise, I live in New cross, south east London. I have a city and quilds level 2 basic plumbing skills cert, and looking for experience and work as a Plumbers mate. I'm hard working, reliable and a great mixer with people. I have my own transport and currently waiting on receiving my JIB cscs Card.

Feedback would be very grateful. Many Thanks.

Hi and welcome to the forum ,

Please contact " My Plumber " google it and ask to speak to Jamie . They are based in Ealing , When you speak to him just say you have been given his details from Stan ( just say he did some work as sub last year ) I did a bit of work but stopped as he did not want to pay a proper Gas fitter rate. But you will enjoy it as you need a training ! not many company will give a girl a try but he will as he has in the past .

Best of luck , and let us know how you get on .

Last edited:
hi louise, are you still looking for work?

i am thinking about taking on a female plumber as i will be pretty busy in the next few months. work is in london. x

Hi Claire, yes i am still looking for working, I replied to you, just wondering did you get my message, i sent a private message to your inbox?

I have some work in Surrey if you're prepared to travel. Happy for you to join us until you find more local work.

Hi SafeGasInstall, i did try and left details, but didn't get back to me yet..

Hi Howsie, Thank you for your post, Where are you based in surrey i don't mind traveling?

to Howsie
if you have any jobs and you need a hand me and a labour always willing to help ,but we are not cheep :)

Link doesn't appear in my phone but I'll check when I'm back online later. Cheers!

Hi Howise 'Bloody woman' Very Charming! Apologies for the late reply, i've been out of the country for a few weeks.. Thank you for your offer, i'd be happy to travel until i did get some local, any experience would be grateful, If your still willing to take me on.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Female, Plumbers mate job wanted.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock