Search the forum,

Discuss Female Plumber Starting Own Business although she might regret her landrover rant. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Female Plumber Starting Own Business

Grt your post count up and you will be granted access into the plumbers arms. A private non public area where the rules are more relaxed.

Only another 48 to go!

You GSR Togs?

If so pm gas man or REDSAW with your gsr details and we'll get you a lovely little yellow badge up!

And access to the GSR private forum.

You lot have been busy over the easter holidays :tt1::nono:

This hasn't reached page 20 yet? Hmmmmmm

If I remember correctly, there was a girl on here called Hannah, I think. Said she was croppie's daughter. But somewhere along the line, she did something to croppie. Never heard from her since. Hope toggles will tread softly softly.

Last edited:

If I remember correctly, there was a girl on here called Hannah, I think. Said she was croppie's daughter. But somewhere along the line, she did something to croppie. Never heard from her since. Hope toggles will tread softly softly.

What you drinking mate, Hannah was never croppies daughter and as for doing something .... well fibbing maybe, and somehow I can`t see Togs treading softly, she`s a bit fiesty for that.

Job 38.11

Hannah was a nice kid who, unfortunately, was fed a lot of old flannel by people who should've known better. She was given several very good opportunities. The people who should've known better filled her mind with heebie jeebies and so has hobbled her own chances.

as regards to the gsr section and the arms!!! cough!.

i could if i decide you should, bod could, gas man could. and only us!. grant you access when we have time and not stroking our green ovals!!!!!!!!!

Ok Kay-jay, I wont mention Landrovers at all, or that they are:-

LANDROVERS; Boys toys
LANDROVERS; Lego Cars
LANDROVERS; Pimp Mobiles
LANDROVERS; Suck
LANDROVERS; For men with small *****
LANDROVERS; When they cant get satisfaction elsewhere
LANDROVERS; Makes them feel cool (it doesn't work)
LANDROVERS; Vets car, get you're arm up that horses bum
LANDROVERS; All the gadgets are needed as they have nothing else to play with
LANDROVERS; Fatties usually drive them as they cant fit in any other type of car
LANDROVERS; Look, They are just crap, OK !!!!! lMAO ;)

what title?

Lol just seen title change.
Must be a landy owner with the hump over togs little outburst [emoji3]

What happened to that american woman asking for advice about sess pits (or did i dream that)? Btw toggles Hi.

Re: Female Plumber Starting Own Business although she might regret her landrover rant

What happened to that american woman asking for advice about sess pits (or did i dream that)? Btw toggles Hi.

Sure she still pops back every 6 months for a hello, sure she moved :lol:

Re: Female Plumber Starting Own Business although she might regret her landrover rant

I miss her

Wasn`t it Ombre or was that her hair colour? Yeah! she was in the usa and renting a house with the cess pit lake in her back garden, nice lady she was, popped back to say she had moved.

Megan I think her name was. I remember young Billy was particularly taken with her.

Grt your post count up and you will be granted access into the plumbers arms. A private non public area where the rules are more relaxed.

Only if I can have pink drinks with umbrellas in ? ;)
Thanks, I'll try to work harder at my post count.... On this beautiful Easter holiday! haha

You lot have been busy over the easter holidays :tt1::nono:

Haven't they just! I've only been away a few hours and they've changed my Thread name, talking ladies and having a party without me ! lol

as regards to the gsr section and the arms!!! cough!.

i could if i decide you should, bod could, gas man could. and only us!. grant you access when we have time and not stroking our green ovals!!!!!!!!!

That's a nasty cough you have there REDSAW ! Apologies for my tardiness, I shall PM you later ;) Will I need battle wear to enter these areas though, apparently I'm prone to a little rant here and there !!! lol

Who changed the thread title?

YES, who did indeed ?? Own up you little ***** cats or I maybe inclined to start bashing landrovers and their owners again! lol ;)

Going to be typically female in a mans world now, But, I don't get it "38.11" ??? HELP :tounge_smile: . Probably shouldn't ask eh lol

Job 38.11.

It's a biblical reference I use when closing down threads.

"Hitherto shalt thou come and no further."

I'm not a bible thumper, I just liked that one.

Only if I can have pink drinks with umbrellas in ? ;)
Thanks, I'll try to work harder at my post count.... On this beautiful Easter holiday! haha

You've just gone up in APPlumbing's estimation.

Going to be typically female in a mans world now, But, I don't get it "38.11" ??? HELP :tounge_smile: . Probably shouldn't ask eh lol

It`s a Biblical reference togs, mainly used by croppie to close a thread which is either going nowhere or a have a go hero is asking gas questions.

Lol just seen title change.
Must be a landy owner with the hump over togs little outburst [emoji3]

Dread to think what I'd get if I'd have had a BIG outburst, there's still time though ! haha
'Own up' you title changing ***** cat !!! ;)

Last edited:

Memo to myself > Must learn to use more fingers when typing when crops is around.

Hi back at ya Whyme ;)

I Wish she would come back, American women don't like lego landrovers either!!! I could start a "Bash the landrover" Thread next !!! :tounge_smile: lol

Job 38.11.

It's a biblical reference I use when closing down threads.

"Hitherto shalt thou come and no further."

I'm not a bible thumper, I just liked that one.

LOL, I've learned something new today ;) Thanks Croppie, its a good one !

It`s a Biblical reference togs, mainly used by croppie to close a thread which is either going nowhere or a have a go hero is asking gas questions.

Thanks rpm, very wise too ;)

I Wish she would come back, American women don't like lego landrovers either!!! I could start a "Bash the landrover" Thread next !!! :tounge_smile: lol

Oh god, tin hats at the ready!!!!:army::tank:

Oh god, tin hats at the ready!!!!:army::tank:

Tell you right now there`s no way Im getting involved in that one when it starts! lol

Don`t like them myself, agree they did a job and the Range Rover led the 4x4 world for a time but better options now.

Tell you right now there`s no way Im getting involved in that one when it starts! lol

Don`t like them myself, agree they did a job and the Range Rover led the 4x4 world for a time but better options now.

Yeah rpm, only for a time though.....back in the dark ages !! lol

Stopcocks Women Plumbers

Hi Toggles, you could give Stopcocks a call, I have just joined them, still self-employed but with lots of backup and business savvy, cheers, Julie

Hi Toggles, there are plenty of ways for you to stand out from the crowd so do something different and what feels right for you and your 'brand.' It's all about brand identity, and everyone is right there is a market for it but you'll have to search hard for it and prove yourself before word gets around to the big money jobs.

There's a company in London called Home Jane who hire only females to carry out all sorts of maintenance in the home and work. We used them for our blocked toilets at work and they were fab.

They might hire on a contract basis or per job (although I don't know where you are based)

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Female Plumber Starting Own Business although she might regret her landrover rant. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock