Search the forum,

Discuss Farm girl. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coincidently a few days ago I was watching same lady on YouTube video using a rifle.
She hadn't a clue how to handle a rifle really, but she still was a nice view. pig loves herself though.
Honestly, I was looking up about firearms, but you know how those YouTube links take you to other subjects!
Found it again, - here she shows how to use her Bushmaster,
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WdAI9j_lDbc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Farm girl. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Thoughts? View: https://youtu.be/IC2f6PaX58o?si=xQybvQUQAi4OtX_B
Replies
Views
Hey all, Looking for some advice. My mother recently had her boiler changed but in the process the water had to be turned on and off as you would expect and the engineer broke of the handle. Luckily it seems you can close the valve with some pliers on the but I don't believe this is best for...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom, initially thought it was the toilet, but after smelling the bath tub plug hole it appears to be coming from here. I removed the P trap and very little...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Firstly, we are so glad to have you all as members here on PlumbersForums.net. We are becoming an international community more and more every day with each new member that joins us. I thought I would put together a list of forum links for you guys. American Tile Advice Forum...
Replies
Views
G
Hi Folks, I want to connect a bath waste outlet to a hose, but I'm struggling to configure it. It's for a temporary rainwater collection system that's being installed on a remote farm. I need to get from the plughole to a connector that will fit a hose. But I keep drawing a blank, but I'm...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock