Search the forum,

Discuss failed spillage test help please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello lads and lasses,
I was hoping someone could offer a little help, i was on a service this afternoon.
the fire is a 940 with the dream front.
flue flow fine was fine but filled the room on spillage, 5 mins, 10 mins and still no good opened window then even the door, still filled the room.
The heat input was near perfect, inlet pressure was fine, No restrictor fitted on the fire.
Its a bungalow and has been in just under 2 years. It needs the coals changed, ive ordered them.
it is taking none of the smoke match.
The other strange thing is the custard said that his wife (pensioner)is in hospital after a fall and she carnt come out until a gas safty check has been done.
If you put the fire off, it pulls ok ????
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to failed spillage test help please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I
Dear All, Please kindly advise, i don't know what else to do! Had new boiler Vaillant 424 heat only open vent boiler installed with new flue and filter, new pump, plus new Hive. Did full power flush of all 5 radiators before the installation. It has been 10days and boiler stil not working...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
C
Hello all, Like most people, I've gone to turn on my central heating after 6 months of it being off and, surprise surprise, it doesn't work. I'm trying to work out what is wrong with it myself, I enjoy the challenge and the learning process; if all fails, I can call a plumber. I have an Ideal...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have purchased a new build property, which has a family bathroom, cloakroom and 2 en-suite shower rooms. All 4 basins have push button wastes in the basins. The 2 en-suite basins have a problem…. Waste push button is up, so open. Run the tap and the basin starts to fill even though the...
Replies
Views
We have a Glowworm BBU56F (back boiler). Its well-maintained/serviced and since we’ve been in the property (15 years) only the Thermocouple was replaced in July of this year, otherwise has been running fine. We’ve not had heating/hot water for a month now, and with 2 young kids/unwell missus...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have an issue with Valliant eco tec combi, tenant complaining heating is coming on sometimes when programable wired room stats (danfoss) are up to temperature. Typically when i attend it is always working fine so intermittent fault. I replaced both room stats for first measure...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock