Search the forum,

Discuss extra pair of hands required (kent) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumb_know

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I was just in process of taking on apprentice but he has not returned my calls in last 4 days so now need extra pair of hands with possibility of apprenticeship offered. my work is based within 20mins of maidstone in kent mostly.

punctual, polite, hardworking and dedication is whats required.

please pm if interested.

thanks,
vince

I was just in process of taking on apprentice but he has not returned my calls in last 4 days so now need extra pair of hands with possibility of apprenticeship offered. my work is based within 20mins of maidstone in kent mostly.

punctual, polite, hardworking and dedication is whats required.

please pm if interested.

thanks,
vince
Try contacting local college and merchants.

Must be that time of year mate my apprentice Jacked it in 2 weeks ago!!

Said it wasn't for him.........seemed alright to me over the last 10 months but you cant force the little buggers.

yeah he been good, but was some travelling for him maybe decided not worth it.

but could at least tell me if this was the case. weird one as he usually text me back by evening but been 4 days now with no reply to phone, text or email and phone still ringing so someone must have charged it as would have thought it would be out of battery.

will be late finishes for me in the next few months now

Must be that time of year mate my apprentice Jacked it in 2 weeks ago!!

Said it wasn't for him.........seemed alright to me over the last 10 months but you cant force the little buggers.

guess it was the getting up early

Yeah just had confirmation he packed it in, so apprenticeship going for right person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to extra pair of hands required (kent) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock