Search the forum,

Discuss Experiences needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Megan Burns

Hi, I am a 25 year old female and am trying to find someone in the South Wales area (or bristol) who is looking for a trainee or plumbers mate. I have been studying for my City and Guilds NVQ level 2 plumbing and heating and passed all my exams, including water regs , vented & unvented cylinder and first aid .. In order for me to gain my full NVQ I now need on site work experience and therefore I am looking for full time work (I am currently in full time employment but it has nothing to do with plumbing).
I have tried my local areas but I am not having much luck in finding anything. I have my own transport and can travel if necessary. If anyone has any vacancies or knows of any vacancies or has any good advice I would be grateful for a reply.
I would even be grateful for any experience anyone can offer me, even unpaid .. i really want to be plumber but not having much luck and this experience is invaluable to me

Hi Megan have you looked on the gassafe reg for local plumbers just serch your post code {so you don't have to travel to far} they may help.

Print off posters and leaflets and ask to put them in local merchants, list your qualifications and a photo looking presentible in work wear.

Also can out them in local gas and plumbing training centres.

good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Experiences needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Hi I am a newly qualified gas engineer in Norwich and looking to gain some experience by working alongside someone. I am happy to travel a reasonable distance. Any advice would be gratefully received. thanks
Replies
Views
Any plumbers on here from the Nottingham Area that want to help me gain more experience? I am waiting to finish my NVQ level 2 but i am worried that i have not gained much experience due to waiting for so long
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock