Search the forum,

Discuss Experience with the Sunamp Heat Battery in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elliot0310

Hey there,

I am new to this forum and was hoping to ask a few questions.

I am student on an internship at the company Sunamp, a company who produces heat batteries which are similar in concept to the Tesla electrical storage device but instead stores heat instead of electricity.

They are a growing small and medium sized enterprise (SME) and are growing in size. They have taken me on board to promote the company via blogs and other means.

My questions:

1) Is it okay if I post material about the Sunamp product?
2) Can I publish articles I have written about Sunamp products? Some of these articles will be technical ie arguing how you can save with Sunamp products or just talking about the technology. Some may be talking about the company in less technical terms ie a day in the life of a Sunamp installer etc

I am keen to engage with the forum aswell specifically the central heating forum and would like to engage in the discussions and learn more about central heating.

This is an article written about the company last week by the BBC if you want to find out a brief idea of the company:
From hand-warmer to house-warmer for tech firm - BBC News.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys

Elliot

@Dan @Lou

Does he get a yay or nay ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Experience with the Sunamp Heat Battery in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey all, Excuse me if I get some facts wrong, I'm a complete noob when it comes to anything other than replacing radiators. We're about to get PV Solar Panels (~6kw) and a large battery storage array (2xTesla Powerwalls for ~27kwh storage and ~10kw output). I'm looking to replace my old...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a worcester greenstar 30 CDi Classic regular. The central heating is working fine but the water is not heating. If i put the system off for about 10 mins and start it up again it still does not heat the water. I am not getting an error code. Where do I start? thanks teslacar (BTW...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I've just joined, was going to post in the new members forum, but the first site generated email sent me here... I am here, as have a challenging and interesting problem, which I'll try as best to describe below keeping to the point and as short as possible, to avoid boring any of...
Replies
Views
Please excuse the long story! so, my central heating kept tripping the fuse in the consumer unit. I read that moisture in the boiler could be the problem and had a look at the flu which, it was evident, had been leaking water into the outer flu and back into the boiler. I chose the top rated...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock