Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss experience. northamptonshire in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. mumswork

mumswork New Member

hi can anyone help? I have a nvq 2 also with renewables. I am willing to work for free, just to get experience. I live in Corby, Northamptonshire. am a woman in early 40s, but decided to get a career after children grew up.