Search the forum,

Discuss Experience/ advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just enquiring if any plumbers are based around the midlands area near tamworth. I've not long finished the 6035 city guilds at college and now looking for volantary work experience. Im 36 years old work full time and have a family and mortgage, so the apprentaship route is not really an option unfortunately. Any experience or advice would be much appreciated,

Regards Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Experience/ advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Hi Lou, Recently retired last July, sold my house and moved to Tamworth to be with the wife full time. So not retired as I’m married. Lol. Served my time in the 70’s as a pipe fitter/welder , also covered heating at college but so much has changed since then. Extensive experience on industrial...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just recently completed my Level 2 City & Guilds Plumbing Course and am now looking for bit of work / experience working alongside an experience plumber to further my knowledge, I am 33, based in Brentwood, Essex and have tools and car. I have done a few domestic jobs for friends and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone My name is Daniel and I've recently completed my ACS gas engineer class room based work. I need to complete my portfolio. so is there any gas engineers out there that are willing to help me complete and give me some experience mentoring me? I'm willing to pay, work free of charge...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock