Search the forum,

Discuss Existing room stat with wireless programmer and stat? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

p0bber

Hi,

I'm looking to install a wireless programmer and stat on my Main Combi 30 HE. I believe the Towerstat RF/BM Radio Frequency Control Receiver is compatible and the modular receiver simply replaces the existing mechanical timer. However, what happens to the existing room stat? Will I have to disconnect it or will the wireless one just override it?

Many thanks,

Simon

Iam not familiar with that make of stat, but if it is as you say a wireless stat and programer then you will need to disconect the current stat an then Id put the stat/reciever in the same place of the old stat, then the wireless reciever unit will go under/next to your boiler and need tobe connected to your boiler ususally through the same link that the original wired stat was connected to.

Hi,

I'm looking to install a wireless programmer and stat on my Main Combi 30 HE. I believe the Towerstat RF/BM Radio Frequency Control Receiver is compatible and the modular receiver simply replaces the existing mechanical timer. However, what happens to the existing room stat? Will I have to disconnect it or will the wireless one just override it?

Many thanks,

Simon

tbh you already have a good boiler why are you bothering with tower yes i know there cheap but they are tat you will find it unreliable just get a honeywell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Existing room stat with wireless programmer and stat? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock