Search the forum,

Discuss Excuse my over-use of technical jargon but.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
What would be the name of the thing that you would fit to the bottom of another thing so that it can go round in circles?

Not a castor because that can go in various directions. Like a castor but you could put it on this thing and the thing would stay put and be stable but spin 360.

Thanks

that would have been virtually ungoogleable. or would have taken me about an hour anyway. many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Excuse my over-use of technical jargon but.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning towards the waste end though. The shower tray is pushed underneath the tiles. My mate did the tiling and I now realise that we should have put the shower...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic control. The hot was not getting hot enough recently so (under instructions from the manufacturer) I removed the allen key valves bottom left and right...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am planning to build a small half bath in my garage, next to a washing machine, using old showers plumbing. There was a stand-alone shower in the garage which has been removed. Unfortunately the pipes are only 1.5" on that side of the house since there's no bathroom and the house is...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Looking for some advice. My mother recently had her boiler changed but in the process the water had to be turned on and off as you would expect and the engineer broke of the handle. Luckily it seems you can close the valve with some pliers on the but I don't believe this is best for...
Replies
Views
Hi guys not sure anyone has encountered this before but I have a job where the inside wall has been getting a little damp, there was a step up to the door that I think wasn't helping due to dpc but that was removed to take a closer look and it revealed 2 waste water pipes going into the patio...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock