Search the forum,

Discuss ERR Ltd and OLCI- Worried Man Here!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Meekers

Hi all, im sure there are other folk in the same boat as me just now. So as we are well aware, OLCI have now ceased to be and ERR Ltd have stepped up to look after our training needs, or have they?. I was doing the Gas Engineer course with OLCI in Livingston and was half way through it when this happened. I have already sent my portfolio down to ERR for independent verification and I now need to go all the way down to Southampton for a day to get it checked over, utterly pointless I say. I have tried time and time again to email and telephone ERR Ltd to discuss this and to try and get my questions answered but haven't heard a bloody thing. Today I sent an email saying that I will be cancelling my pay as you go standing order. also it seems that every telephone number you try to call seems to go through to a pre-recorded message .....Is there anyone out there who has had success with these guys, i cant believe a company like this cant allow us to talk to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ERR Ltd and OLCI- Worried Man Here!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock