Search the forum,

Discuss Elson Coral e experienced plumber in East London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gibbo205

Hi there, I have a Coral E hot water storage tank in my flat which is not producing enough hot water. Admittedly it also hasn't been serviced for a while and I have lost the contact details of the plumber who used to maintain it.

If you have experience servicing and maintaining these systems and are in the Canary Wharf/Docklands area of London, please can you PM me.

I am looking for some one to give it a service and work out why it is not heating up properly any more.

THanks very much,
Wendy

Would recommend a company called Whitbread Heating mate, phone him and say Ryan brought you to him (Probably won't remember me anyways lol)

Would recommend a company called Whitbread Heating mate, phone him and say Ryan brought you to him (Probably won't remember me anyways lol)

Top tip Ryan, not sure Wendy will be impressed with you calling her mate. lol

Thanks, mate! It turns out the problem was the economy 7 meter and not the boiler
I shall remember the contact for next time. Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Elson Coral e experienced plumber in East London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise to help. I know exactly what situation it took awhile. On the loft on the 6th floor there is a cold water tank this tank feeds six properties in a straight line below my property is on the third floor so in the middle. The job would entail...
Replies
Views
Hi folks. Sorry this is a long one. I'll try and keep it organised. Son has just moved into a purpose built (2013 ish) 4th floor apartment as a tenant. No gas in the building. Triple glazing. 1. The letting agent led him to believe that the electricity supply was on an Eco 7 meter. He didn't...
Replies
Views
We have a Glowworm BBU56F (back boiler). Its well-maintained/serviced and since we’ve been in the property (15 years) only the Thermocouple was replaced in July of this year, otherwise has been running fine. We’ve not had heating/hot water for a month now, and with 2 young kids/unwell missus...
Replies
Views
I work for Spitalfields City Farm in E1 and we are a local community farm in a very deprived area of East London. We do a lot of educational work with the local community about animals and healthy lifestyles. We are a welcome open community space much loved by all who visit. We have three...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock