Search the forum,

Discuss electric heater element thread size in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a question about the electric heater element and the thread size..

the website I bought it from states
Thread Diameter : 32mm / 0.11"

I need to buy a nut for this but not sure what I need.. BSP, NPT, NPS, Metric?

32mm is pretty much 1.25 or 1 and a 1/4 inch

I've got a question about the electric heater element and the thread size..

I need to buy a nut for this but not sure what I need.. BSP, NPT, NPS, Metric?

32mm is pretty much 1.25 or 1 and a 1/4 inch

Take it to a local Electrican wholeseller or buy a set of thread gauges to determine the pitch.

I don't seem to be able to post a URL. But if you go to amazon and search for Amico
AC 220V 3KW Electric Heating Water Boiler Heater Element Silver Tone" you should find it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to electric heater element thread size in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking to see what iron pipe part can fit a 10mm ball joint? In this pic there is a part that connects the ball joint (or whatever they are called) to the 1/2 inch pipe. I am looking to connect to a 3/4 inch pipe. Are there any threads that do this? Thanks I have been told that in North...
Replies
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from. Why I think its I've used calipers on the threads and counted them, and the male end sticking out of the vessel is BSPT 3/4 with 14 threads per inch...
Replies
Views
Morning all. I hope this is the correct place for this post. If not i'll happily move it to another forum area. I am renovating a property and the old cast iron radiators need a refresh, and i'm going to fit some new bleed valves amongst other things. The female thread in most of the rads...
Replies
Views
I am trying to source adaptors/reducers for the below taps for my renocation We have the tap ware currently but Union adaptors are needed to fit the Australian copper pipe sizes of ½ and ¾ Can anyone suggest where to get these? Thank you in advance Antony Tap 1 From the USA - has a 3/8 pt...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi guys question about saniflos 💩 I'm working at a property that the entire place was fed off a sani, that's packed up, blocked the line entirely and they've urgently had to get me to replace and make some changes, initially I was going to install a sanivite for the kitchen sink separately...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock