Search the forum,

Discuss Drayton tempest three control panel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Funkyboy123

Hi All,

I've got a Drayton tempest three control panel that must over 20yrs old. It now needs changing. can anyone tell me how you get the panel off so I can get access to the wiring? There's no screws around the side or obvious clips anywhere.
Thanks

Anything like the new draytons, should be two screws underneath on the bottom face (you won't need to undo them all the way just enough to pop the controller off) and if you can take a pic of the backplate I'm sure there stnd but can't be sure until I have a loo

Anything like the new draytons, should be two screws underneath on the bottom face (you won't need to undo them all the way just enough to pop the controller off) and if you can take a pic of the backplate I'm sure there stnd but can't be sure until I have a loo

There no screws anywhere just can't see how you remove the panel. I've seen online the new panel does have screws underneath but not the old Tempest Drayton Three

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Managed to get it open will this back plate fit a new Drayton?
Thanks

Yes should be but if not looks like a straight swap

Turn power off and swap wires over to new backplate like for like

Was it just the tilesholding it in place? Looks like the screws are missing. Because of the tiles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Drayton tempest three control panel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock