Search the forum,

Discuss Drained, cleaned & filled system! Boiler stopped working??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

ive spent most of the day getting the sludge out of my radiators. Filled the system back up, bleeded all the radiators from the ground up. Turned the central heating on (expansion system) and the boiler fired.

Next thing I hear really loud gurgling noises from the hot water tank and loads of water came out the overflow. Went downstairs to check it out and the boiler had stopped working. The upstairs radiators where air locked again, reblead them and then checked the boiler again but still no juice.

blead the water pumps and got air out but now my boiler doesn't even light up??

Help!!!!

have you tried turning the system off and on again (elec wise)

did you lock open the moterized valves when you filled the system and vent the boiler if no water at rads turn boiler off at thermostaton the boiler turn pump on try again when you are shour that the heating is full of water then try to relight the boiler may need reseting if you have had lock out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Drained, cleaned & filled system! Boiler stopped working??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock