Search the forum,

Discuss Drain off cock washer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

Has anyone seen a drain off washer like this?
94E40418-2188-4489-9C3B-B8EAF85FC44C.jpeg

Which has come out of this drain off cock:

BBD07D85-9B6F-4C59-8285-886D714C9F3B.jpeg

I’ve changed it for a normal flat washer but the valves still leaking slightly.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks for all the advise. It’s sorted now.

I still can’t work out what the washer is in my original post, it’s a cross between a dome and a flat washer. I’ve never seen one before.

Reply to Drain off cock washer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello Plumbers I’ve replaced a 540mm high cast iron rad with 740mm high, like for like but still a 20mm valve extension was required. All was ok until I've spotted a v small leak (like 1 drip per hour) between the valve nut and extension piece. So I suspect I just need more PTFE + compound...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm installing my first Belfast/butler kitchen sink. It came with the waste and stainless steel drain. To my surprise the kit only has one washer in which the instructions clearly state that it should be placed underneath the sink. My question is, shouldn't there be a washer between the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the shower drain is actually extruded from the bottom of the shower base and I have concrete floor with the drain pipe rough in. I have the drain pipe...
Replies
Views
Hey All-- New here as this is something I have not had to do on this scale before. I am renovating our laundry room, which currently only has the hookups for the washing machine box, but I want to add a sink as well. So I need some help with running the drain pipe mostly to make sure it is...
Replies
Views
My father is getting quotes to have his back-boiler replaced. The firm he wants to use have told him that they will have to fit drain-offs to every radiator as this is now required by regulations. Can anyone confirm that this is correct, and which regulation has changed to now require this?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock