Search the forum,

Discuss Doh................. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I just core drilled through the centre of the damp proof course!! What a numpty

Why that low ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Doh................. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, can anyone tell me which pipes are flow and return please. I removed old leaking 2008 C26 firebird oil boiler in June . We have now completed damp proofing works & I need to extend these 4 pipes to go through the wall and into a new boiler room. This area will then be stud wall and...
Replies
Views
C
I live in an ex local authority end terrace house. I am unsure if I have an underground leak from a water pipe? Scottish Water tell me they can't help as there is no loss of water pressure and it's beyond the pavement. The tarmac at both corners are often damp, the front corner looks like the...
Replies
Views
There's a leak in the ceiling of my Dad's living room which is on the ground floor and has a bedroom directly above it. There's an in-ceiling speaker where water was dripping from, and there were slower drips coming from a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys not sure anyone has encountered this before but I have a job where the inside wall has been getting a little damp, there was a step up to the door that I think wasn't helping due to dpc but that was removed to take a closer look and it revealed 2 waste water pipes going into the patio...
Replies
Views
Hey there I'm looking for some advice on a potential issue I'm having with an old back boiler. So just moved into my parents' old house with my partner, it's a terrace with back to back chimneys in the kitchen and the sitting room. The fireplace in the kitchen is the old back boiler that hasn't...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock