Search the forum,

Discuss Does anyone watch football tonight ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

Borussia Dortmund - Monaco
Bayern München - Real Madrid

First game isn't very interesting to watch to be honest ... a lot of dives and poor team play

Going t Man U vs Anderlecht game with me son next Thursday night. Gonna make a w'end of it bringing d missus and other lad too.
Am coming over from Dublin.
Should b a bit of crack.

Fc Bayern München vs Earl Madrid

Did anyone of you watch it?

So horrible to watch when the referee fails so many times. 2 off side goals , yellow red card for no reason ... so annoyed with it.

Nowadays you just need to cry a little and you get free kicks. It's no sport anymore if you compare with the football 40 years ago. One dive and everything can change in the whole game. Getting payed millions and millions for such bull....

• Agree
Reactions: Dan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Does anyone watch football tonight ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I have just looked back through the regs this seems to have changed and it isn't mentioned now. It now mentions if at high level it should be discharged...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock