Search the forum,

Discuss does anyone need free help? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mrgas

hi,i am trying to gain some gas hours so i can proceed with my acs training i need as much experience as you can offer on the installation of heating systems,i have a an nvq level 2 in plumbing and work for a commercial gas fitting company in the catering trade but really enjoy the domestic side alot more,i would be very gratefull for any help anyone could offer i have my own transport to meet you at jobs and ask for your mind not your money,i live near heathrow airport area could travel i can only really meet you on weekends as i work full time,ive asked plenty of heating engineers with not much luck,id ask you all to remember where you started and the help you recieved and look forward to hearing from you,many thanks!

Hello Mr Gas I am installing boilers for customers on a regular basis. PM your phone no. and I will get in touch. I work around Camberely, Farnborough, Aldershot Guildford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to does anyone need free help? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock