Search the forum,

Discuss Does Any1 Know The LOGIC Gas Course?.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
iv been offered a Logic Proffesonal Gas Engineer Course Lvl3. Been told this is the eqivelent to NVQ3. Is this better or worse does any1 kno? are they good board to go with? its 20 days college study, portfolio with GSR and then 1 week acs. please help as i have to sign up very soon and wanna know if i should just go for the NVQ3 or do this. thanks

Is it free? What's time constraint for, is the course due to start or are you being persuaded by sales man?

Ok so no its not free, at my age 30 no courses are free :(. Its just seems all abit weird to me tho.

Price wise it started at £3999, then i told him i was informed its was £3300 so he said ok i can do that an early today he said he just recieved an email sayin he can do it for £3150.

Iv checked the course out and it basically has 4 weeks of a in college course with no exams. 2 weeks of portfolio where ur just asked to report a boiler, water heater and gas hob. and then 1 week for ur acs.

does this just sound abit quick and rushed to you? Sum people are sayin end of the day it doesnt matter, as long as u get ur ticket, the real learning is in time served, which is true.

On the other hand doing a proper NVQ is recognised by all companies if I ever wanted to work for any1 in years to come. Im not sure how valid this course is but then i think does it really need to be? Should i just get my ticket and carry on working with my boss who is gas safe engineer and teaching me everythin.

Im sooooooooo confused and just dont know what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Does Any1 Know The LOGIC Gas Course?.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock