Hello, I'm a DIYer and I recently bought a blow torch. The torch bit is a "Gas Torch Auto Ignition Gas Soldering Brazing Piezo Blow Lamp QP8088H", the gas bottle I'm using is "ROTHENBERGER DISPOSABLE PROPANE GAS CYLINDER 400G" from Screwfix. The torch ignites well, I adjust the flame to make sure it's burning blue. I've been using it for cooking (searing meat and so on) but I've found that whenever I use it I feel a bit dizzy afterwards. In the past I've used a less 'serious' blowtorch (one from Wickes that you need to light manually) in the past and this has never been a problem. Of course I'm a little paranoid that I'm poisoning myself or something awful like that, so I've stopped using it. But has anyone has a similar experience? What could be causing it? Surely that's not normal. Do you think it's faulty unit that's somehow emitting carbon monoxide or something sinister like that? Or do you think I'm just sensitive to it? Certainly doesn't feel right at all.