1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Dismiss Notice

Couple of important things to note. 1. We use Cookies, deal with it. Every website does. 2. Nobody but a currently-registered Gas Engineer should be touching gas or gas appliances. Don't mess with gas at all. 

Discuss DIY by neccesity. in the New Member Introductions area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Bob T

Bob T New Member

Here in the sparsely populated north of Scotland, skilled men are always busy and often hard to get.
    Hence Granddad is called on to fill the gap for simple jobs. (Is any plumbing job simple?)
    Lying under a bath changing the taps, I have to get help from a more flexible grandson.
    Being an amateur. I need advice (sometimes warnings when jobs are too advanced for DIY).
    The forum posts usually provide the guidance needed. Thanks fellas.

2. rpm

rpm Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

Welcome along Bob, we all need the help and experience of others from time to time.

• Like Like x 1
  3. zzzjim

zzzjim Well-Known Member

Welcome Bob , I do hate it when the cold water is "Extra-Cold"
    ( but safer than the Hot stuff ! )

4. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Hello and welcome

5. Masood

Masood Guest

Welcome Bob, I'm sure there are things we could learn from you, too...

6. turnpin

turnpin Trusted Plumber

Welcome BobT glad to have you along....regards Turnpin:welcome:

7. townfanjon

townfanjon Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Ehup Bob

8. SteveWannadoGas

SteveWannadoGas Member

Can we do it Bob? Yes we can!