Search the forum,

Discuss Distance Learning Courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plum ber

Hi Guy's...

This may well be the final time I visit the forum, however you may remember that some years ago I signed up for one of these rip off courses with a certain training provider...

Anyway this is finally settled and according to the Judge I was right and it was a bag of poo...

Anyway that's all I am willing to put out for now as soon as the cheque gets rinsed in my solicitors bank account I will be able to comment further.. for now if you have had issues with any training provider I will be most interested to hear your case and in the first instance you can email us on [email protected]

Things move forward at a pace but until the money is rinsed that is all folks....

Last edited by a moderator:
Good on ya. Would like to hear the story.
If its been decided by a judge and finalised..
You can report the facts

Wishing you luck , some info would be nice - unless it's a no no in t+cs
(Just watched thing about crappy neighbors .. feeling luckier about ours ! )

Good on ya. Would like to hear the story.
If its been decided by a judge and finalised..
You can report the facts

Once the cheque is in our sides account a press release will be issued by our side... please stand by I know some of you were trying to tease info out of me a while back but I couldn't say much if anything for fear of them being able to use it against us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Distance Learning Courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock