Search the forum,

Discuss Dirty Van Dirty Man - Cleaning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

richard978

Gas Engineer
There is an old age saying, Dirty Van means a Dirty Man, well that is what my dad taught me.

Anyway I've just got a three month lucrative contract and it means using there sign written van....the problem is that the interior is disgusting.

It's that bad I don't even want to sit in it, and it openly displayed my horror when they handed me the keys.

I looks like a silver back has been living in it and picking its arse for the last 5 years.

My question how and what do I clean the upholstery with to get it clean.....I'm clueless. I've sprayed 2001 carpet cleaner, bicarb, vinegar.....every thing and its still grim

Help Advice needed before Monday.

Seat covers ??

Thats one option but I think its too dirty for that. Id take photos but I don't want to put you off your supper.

Defo the valet route. I don't mind my own dirty can, but not another guys. I recently borrowed a mates van, but I had to eat my lunch standing up in the empty house I was working in.

Take it to a decent car valet place. Not the ones that wash your car with brick acid n a jet wash for a fiver. A reputable one. They will get it clean then get seat covers on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dirty Van Dirty Man - Cleaning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
TL;DR version Getting new combi to replace vented conventional system Q 1) thoughts and opinions of weather compensating programmers? Q 2) Most of my CH pipe is 15mm will a chunk of this need to be replaced with 22mm? Q 3) Condensing boilers need a return of 55c or under to be most efficient...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock