Search the forum,

Discuss direct replacement for now obsolete Seimens Part RMH? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, this is my first ever post on this site.
I have a much hated Baxi Heat only boiler, I hope to replace this system with a instant type next year if I have some cash (combi boiler).

So a few years ago I had no hot water but had heat. After days of research I figured out it was the 3 port valve (most likely the synchron motor). Luckily I was able to get a replacement off Ebay and big whoop the whole was fixed.

Rather proud. Stupid thing has gone again and whilst I realise its probably just the motor, I'm not very confident with wiring and this one has an unusually long pin apparently.

So what I want to know is there any other port valve heads that will fit the body ? I understand that instead of lots of plastic its been changed to a metal housing but theres so many seimans ones... Can someone tell me a suitable model please?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, if it a Siemens Valve it needs replacing as whole, they were cheap and nasty to start with anyway. Why a combi? You need to ask yourself or someone whether that is best solution first. (Usual confusion condensing doesn't mean combi the only replacement?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to direct replacement for now obsolete Seimens Part RMH? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Is there a direct drop-in replacement for a Mira 8 exposed shower mixer valve? My father-in-law says it was fitted 30 years ago. Spares no longer available. The critical dimension is the gap between the nuts that attach to each side of the valve body. Has anyone done this replacement?
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35 years old and still working OK. It is fitted to a std 'Y' plan system with boiler in utility room and separate hot water tank, pump, valve etc in...
Replies
Views
I have a Danfoss 2-port valve model HPA2 (which has suspect motor issue) I can get Honeywell 2-port valves & motors much cheaper & easier as local Trade place stocks Honeywell. Is there a direct equivalent Honeywell motor activator? ....... so I could just swap the synchronous motor over ? or...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from the loft water reservoir tank (which also feeds the cold water taps in the bathroom & the WC cistern). There is an expansion vessel attached to this...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original heating installed when the house was built, and this revision was largely to replace a life-expired boiler: non-condensing fan flue boiler open...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock