Search the forum,

Discuss Diamond core drill bit set in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLS

I'm looking to buy a core drill bit set for professional use. I want it all in the same case as I hate having odd tools rattling around but all the sets I can find either have a 38mm and a 52mm or a 42mm and a 52mm but none have all three. I don't get the rationale behind this but does anyone know of a set that does contain all three?

Marcrist core bits are good bud screwfix do a set but you will need a guide and will need to add a few sizes to the set they sell em seperetely cheers kop

Marcrist core bits are good bud screwfix do a set but you will need a guide and will need to add a few sizes to the set they sell em seperetely cheers kop
Hi KOP,

What is missing in this set ? You've got the 3 most common sizes, the dust extraction unit ( Hoover ) , and all those extensions

http://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/marcri...odQrAHMg#product_additional_details_container

Taperd drill bit for starting core off bud 38mm ,52mm ,117mm no 42mm but they are available cheers kop

Thanks KOP, I still going to get the kit this week as my other makita machine is tired.

I believe it will be well spend money for this machine.

I have the Erbauer kit from Screwfix, have used Rothenberger in the past couln't notice any difference.
Not sure whether you can easily compare two sets as main difference in speed is down to wall composition, whether its dry or wet and the drill you use.
They should tell you how much diamond they put in the bits I guess that would be the main performance factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Diamond core drill bit set in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Optimistic
I am renovating a house, which currently has no plumbing. Attached is the design for the house. I'm getting a plumber to fit the boiler and core central heating zones. I am fitting the bathroom, kitchen and radiators. I was planning to use PEX, but I am struggling with availability of...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented tank, zone vavles, pump, expansion is on first floor in airing cupboard - Currently piped as S-plan. - Hive controls. - Would like to fit 6-zone...
Replies
Views
O
Hi All, We renovated our house in 2019 and put in completely new plumbing system and piping including new boiler and 9 radiators. Off those, there is one radiator in the living room which does not heat up at all. I have tried balancing myself and also had a professional come in to balance it...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I wanted to ask a general question about an underfloor heating system our plumber is proposing and if this solution will be sufficient to heat the rooms. We have only a woodburning stove (15kW nominal output) that heats our open plan lounge/kitchen/diner directly (6.5kW from the...
Replies
Views
HI folks, this post is a follow up to my post relating to my single pipe heating system. In summary, I have a house built in 1980 (I bought it 2 years ago) that had a single pipe heating system but over the years there have been some changes made to the system that meant it didn't work. I have...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock