Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Dewalt Brushless Drill - My old man's birthday in the Plumbing Tools area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Dan

Dan Admin

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  2. gmartine

gmartine GSR

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dan

Dan Admin

Good find!

They baffle me these days there are so many bloody options

4. Matchless.plumb

Matchless.plumb Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

@Dan Masey@Dan Masey
    It's definitely a good drill though me personally I'd look for more AH but all in all definitely a good combi

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dan

Dan Admin

Is there one of those with more grunt?

6. Matchless.plumb

What do you mean by grunt ?

7. Dan

Dan Admin

AH = amp hours?

So more of those? No? Lol

8. Matchless.plumb

Yes, AH the more the better and more expensive :) but that's me . I don't like charging every 3 hours. I am not saying the dealt lasts only 3 hours . never had this combi but I've got a Marita one which is pretty good though never had an issue with the batteries . last very very long

• Like Like x 1
  9. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

I have a Milwaukee which is 5.0AH not had any issues with it and lasts for ages. And I think it was about £100.00 but cannot remember where from. Might have been installer live?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Matchless.plumb

Wow 5,0 for a £100 that is good deal though. Are you sure Milwaukee 5.0 ah combi drill cordless ? Seems to me a little too cheap though

11. gmartine

gmartine GSR

You can buy a Dewalt 18v 4 AH battery for fifty quid which'll be the best value option, more AH just gives you more run time not grunt and 60Nm is plenty for most uses.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Harvest Fields

It was at an trade show at the NEC about 2 years ago. but it only had one battery. I like to have a spare. The Milwaukee batteries are quite expensive though.

13. 3_fall

3_fall S. Mod

Stick a flex volt battery in it Dan, probably only have to charge once a month haha
    They're a 18/54v 6.0Ah battery, about £100 each give or take.
    Now that's a gift! :D

14. Harvest Fields

I have to apologise. It is a 4.0ah not a 5.0. Have not used it for a while and got it out today. Just thought I would correct myself

• Like Like x 1