Search the forum,

Discuss Deburring tool needed?! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

royalflush

I recently purchased a very nice tube cutter from Rothenberger (7.0030) but already I have a problem. On this partucular cutter lies a cut out in which fits a deburring tool. I have lost this tool and cannot find where to buy one anywhere! I purchased the blades (2.1652) but they alone do not fit the slot. Any help would be much appreciated.

I emailed a very nice chap at Rothenberger and he sent me one for free! There are still some nice people in the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Deburring tool needed?! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope someone can give me some advice on replacing an old air source heat pump. We moved into a shared ownership house last year which has a Daiken air source heat pump fitted to provide heating and hot water. The unit was fitted when the house was built 12 years ago. It seems that the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need advice from experienced plumbers please, I got my bathroom done a few weeks ago, the job was done but the detail was very poor. I had to repaint what the builder had already done as the previous paint was coming though, one side of the tile had not been siliconed so you could see...
Replies
Views
Hello, Recently the metal shower hose on my bathtub has broken and I have been trying for the past few months without success to find a replacement hose and shower nozzle head. The shower nozzle head has broken off of the hose itself. I have tried to hire a few plumbers to come and fix this...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock