Search the forum,

Discuss Danfoss TP9000 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Poleson

Hi, I am fitting a new danfoss TP 9000 controller, I've found the installer instructions online and all the settings are correct and it is set to 5/2, I have eventually gotten the week settings but I can't get the weekend settings. When I push the Day/Hol button in program mode nothing changes, if I hold the button I get a beep but no change on the screen. Also I had a lot of trouble setting the main settings with the controller freezing and resetting itself mid programming. Anyone had similar problems or is this a faulty unit.

welcome to the forums. you say it is new, didn't it come with instructions?

Did you buy it on the net or from a reputable local supplier? there is an alarming number of fakes out there on the net that are not up to spec and are often faulty. We come across faulty cheap fake units quite frequently now a days with people buying from the internet.

Thanks for your replys, it is a new unit I bought from amazon as our local merchant didn't have the model I was needing. It came with user instructions which should be all I would need, I have fitted these before and had no issue. I contacted danfoss and one of their engineers recommended I do an installer reset which I have done. I have now managed to set it up, I have wired it up to to a plug top to test it for a few days. It seems to be working ok but possibly losing time. The company I bought it from are sending me out a new one any way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Danfoss TP9000 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock