Discuss Dan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Plumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I'm sure I should know this by now so I apologise in advance for my ignorance but who is DAN, why does he post such wacky random stuff and why does no one ever seem to answer the poor chap?

It's not him, well it is and isn't

It's posts on the different forums that are getting pushed / posted here for us to go and have a look at

If this makes sense

Ah !

No not really, I'm not computer literate shaun to be honest but if he's not real i'll feel happier to ignore him and not feel sorry for the imaginary guy any more.

Ah !

No not really, I'm not computer literate shaun to be honest but if he's not real i'll feel happier to ignore him and not feel sorry for the imaginary guy any more.

'Dan' is a 'super computer' in milton keynes, near to GCHQ!

'Dan' gains all sorts of info from your web presence like your shopping habits, mother in laws address, dodgy web sites visited etc.
then collates all this data to some secret collection agency. ever wondered why you get strange mail in the post and weird emails?

A bit like Google but with a specific Trade !!

i work with Dan, but i am real and Qualified :)

Dan operates under other names too.
He was HAL the computer in space odessy and was a female in Red Dwarf, as Hollie.

He was HAL the computer in space odessy and was a female in Red Dwarf, as Hollie.

Was that leonard rossitter ? in space oddessy

I remember holly, Blond ( she was a stand up comedien in real life )

Last edited:

'Dan' gains all sorts of info from your web presence like your shopping habits, mother in laws address, dodgy web sites visited etc.
then collates all this data to some secret collection agency. ever wondered why you get strange mail in the post and weird emails?

So this is the guy who can see me by using my WIFI signals like in the post someone put on a while back when we were discussing big bro type things

So this is the guy who can see me by using my WIFI signals like in the post someone put on a while back when we were discussing big bro type things

Yes.

You need to wrap tin foil round your head too to stop him manipulating your thoughts and actions......

Was that leonard rossitter ? in space oddessy

I remember holly, Blond ( she was a stand up comedien in real life )

You remember the bald guy ( Norman Lovett) the original Holly with the "That`s near enough" attitude?

You remember the bald guy ( Norman Lovett) the original Holly with the "That`s near enough" attitude?

Yes. When he was being phased out he sung that song:-

I'll say goodbye to love
No one seems to care if I should live or die
Time and time again the chance for love has passed me by !

Can't remember name of it now !

Carpenters song

Last edited:

Dan actually lives in stoke on trent,very near the BFM factory LOL

i'm safe i cut an expansion vessel in half and wear that. its got two flexis on it tuned to magnetic north.

i'm safe i cut an expansion vessel in half and wear that. its got two flexis on it tuned to magnetic north.

Well I've bossed a lead hat out of scrap flashing's so i'm impenetrable !
I've just got a bad neck and i'm getting shorter by the hour

Well I've bossed a lead hat out of scrap flashing's so i'm impenetrable !
I've just got a bad neck and i'm getting shorter by the hour

Do you think DAN will say hello at some point or is he too busy ?

I for one is hoping he is too busy sorting out the problems with the double posts and photos that some people can`t open. I fear he is working on transferring us to the software that the tillers & electricians use.

Reactions: Lou
@Dan say hello! You big super computer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock