Search the forum,

Discuss Customer wants combined WC and basin in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Something like this

Alaska-Combined-Two-In-One-Wash-Basin-Toilet-500mm-wide-p.jpg

Never fitted or even seen one installed. Seemed to notice in passing these started to become available a short while back at some well known sheds/online sheds.

Before I even start thinking about it/browsing I thought I'd float the topic here because there's so much experience here that if someone strongly warns against for one reason or another I'll give it a miss. But equally if there are any good ones which work well and are a pleasure to install (ha ha ha) I'd appreciate recommendations.

Thanks all

When I saw that pic a few months ago I thought it was photoshopped its so stupid.

When I saw that pic a few months ago I thought it was photoshopped its so stupid.

It must have a place in tiny water closet with no room to fit a separate basin though? For that at least it could be useful. If there was any room at all to have a separate basin then I'd always go for that but this could work in some instances.

It must have a place in tiny water closet with no room to fit a separate basin though? For that at least it could be useful. If there was any room at all to have a separate basin then I'd always go for that but this could work in some instances.

Yes you are correct but #legsakimbo ! Lol

I have fitted one customer supplied it came from B&Q i believe simple enough to fit only cold water to the tap though .

Screenshot_2018-02-03-07-53-36.png

Rent your shed with a bunk to sleep on above.

why everyone can't just not wash their hands after using the toilet is beyond me
As Jimmy Carr once said, "Wash my hands after taking a p**s? Surely if I wash my c**k in the morning I'm good for the day?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Customer wants combined WC and basin in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have just installed a combination all in one WC/small basin…. Out of the fill valve there is a small tube which emits a lot of water during the refill (I believe it is known as a refill tube) and is connected directly into the overflow tube that drains into the pan, Googling suggests...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Apologies for the mammoth post but my neighbours and I really need some advice... I recently purchased a flat that was built in 2016. The apartment is still under the NHBC 10yr warranty. Since moving in, I discovered that the rainwater pipe that runs through my winter garden balcony...
Replies
Views
Evening all, I have a customer that is looking to upgrade their current system. Typically I gave them a wealth of installation options last time but they didn’t think they’d change too much. 5 years down the line now they find themselves with an old old boiler that is in need of upgrade and a...
Replies
Views
Where the black polyethelene service line enters this particular structure is by far the most freeze-prone area. The structure is an elevated "mini house" with an insulated, heat-taped plenum taking the poly from below frost line up into the space between floor joists. But, power outages...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few threads on a few different forums but I wanted to share a full write-up with all the steps needed, benefits and costs. Overall, I fully recommend...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock