Search the forum,

Discuss Customer relationship management (CRM) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if anyone on here uses mobile apps to keep a record of their customers details etc?

Mines kept on my powered now invoice app , couldnt live without it now

Any good mate.

Yep not half pal , but these app company’s aint daft they will keep increasing the annual subs knowing they have all your invoices and customers on their “cloud”, the problem will be when you want to leave them and then you are fect . But as I say I couldn’t live without it now . Powered now doesnt do gas certs etc , but no doubt they will be working on it .

Yep not half pal , but these app company’s aint daft they will keep increasing the annual subs knowing they have all your invoices and customers on their “cloud”, the problem will be when you want to leave them and then you are fect . But as I say I couldn’t live without it now . Powered now doesnt do gas certs etc , but no doubt they will be working on it .
I use Gas Engineer Software. Not bad and does certs

tbh it would be a pita for the first but you would get over it (well you would have to :D)

Technically they shouldn’t do that as you are a third party and no authorisation has been given (technically)

No a fan of other people having all my customers details in case of passing there details on to other firms.

That would be breaking there nda unless you told them to

I use Quickbooks Pro 2014 - its the desktop version - so not on my mobile .............. they don't like offering the desktop version any more and want all the subscribers to go on their "net" based system.

Call me old fashioned but I like my data on my laptop, backed up to me backup unit............ with an occasional copy on my dropbox.

I use Quickbooks Pro 2014 - its the desktop version - so not on my mobile ... they don't like offering the desktop version any more and want all the subscribers to go on their "net" based system.

Call me old fashioned but I like my data on my laptop, backed up to me backup unit... with an occasional copy on my dropbox.
GAS Engineer Software is both mate.

Freshbooks is great and simple and has an cloud full version and app version, does the job for most things without complicating anything but not a full super duper accounting system but enough to track all clients, expenses, and issue invoices including recurring invoices, hourly tracking into invoices, and is real easy to use. Also can do vat etc. It’s not got any client relationship, or calendar reminders or sales or marketing tools built in though, but you can connect widgets to it if need be from other software for that. Another option is Pipedrive if you wish to keep track of quoates and follow through apppointments.

CRM is different to accounting to be fair. CRM is normally where you keep a track of your customers and the calls you make to them etc so you can see how things are progressing with follow ups etc.

Seems to me that you would be better off with some of the suggestions here. We use Kashflow. It's all cloud based so secure but it has an easy to use (as easy as any are) front end. As you become more experienced you can get deep and dark and accounting dirty should the desire overtake you (I'd stick pins in my eyes first...). Help and support is genuinely first rate too.

If you end up moving, you can download all your stuff to a universal format such as CSV which can then be imported into something else.

Last two things. 1 its much cheaper (for up to about 4 people than the likes of Sage and 2 you can give you accountant access to it all and doing your annual accounts ends up cheaper.

No, nothing to do with me, just tried bloody hundreds seemingly and keep coming back to them. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Customer relationship management (CRM) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few seconds! Can anyone tell me what is causing this? And how to cure?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock