Search the forum,

Discuss Cp12,-can this be done on domestic ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johny1092

Gas Engineer
Welcome
This is my first post,I'm GSR for few years,
Don't do much CP 12 (I'm in maintenance and call out repair mostly- employed) and if trying do jobs close to regs -I wod not make much and upset many customers as wod fail what others pass ,
Came across that experience domestic GSR ,more then one -issuing CP12 for house with cascade of 2x65kw - so installation above 70kw despite each boiler is less,
We
Or 60kw boiler but long run in large trackpipe plus u16 which is well above 0.035m3. Can this be done on domestic?
I thought NO! And CP12 it's not valid in this cases.As commercial ticket you need for installation above 70kw even individual appliances are below and can work on it on domestic ticket in different circumstances and volume over 0.035m3 and you need for tighnest commercial ticket too .
I'm in the muddle -or you do it this on domestic ticket .?
THC

your right commercial ticket required

if you are gas safe pm one of these lovely people below and send them your gas safe details

(we have a private gas safe forum away from the public)

@Dan @Lou

Thx.
A bit lost what where on this forum
Easy cash for many as this almost can not be discovered as tenant ,
But this GSR are for 10-20 years will look for private forum now

Thx.
A bit lost what where on this forum
Easy cash for many as this almost can not be discovered as tenant ,
But this GSR are for 10-20 years will look for private forum now

no but if something happens your for the high jump

It is amazing how many people with do this without evening realising. It really annoys me.
Rant over:p

Dan and Lou normally respond quite quickly. You may not have to wait to long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cp12,-can this be done on domestic ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone was out there who could shed some light on commercial heating. If you can, thanks in advance. I’ve been a domestic installer & maintainance gas engineer since 2004. I fancy a new challenge, next step up... gas safety records aside, 99% of my domestic work is...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
Went to price job today, current boiler 55kw, customer wants a single large output boiler and was already quoted for 2 domestic boilers linked together which he didn't sound too keen on. His current setup is Ideal Concord C 55kw for heating and a separate water heater for 300L unvented with no...
Replies
Views
N
Had a call today regarding an ideal imax 45 Obviously from the ideal commercial line of boilers at least in terms of build quality and durability Right next to u16 meter. No other gas appliances at all In small offices. Now boiler is 45kw Quick calculation of IV of meter and pipework is still...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, I have a Grant Combi 90 Outdoor oil fired boiler, installed in 2004. I don't know if it's a Mk2 or a V3 or if it matters in the context of my question below. I'm rebuilding/renovating an old house, and am about to start running new pipes for the radiators. I work 9-5, so this will be done...
Replies
Views
Crofter
C
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock