Search the forum,

Discuss cowboy plumber... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldn't be so bad if they had used the top hole in the wall not the middle one lol. got to be a wind up.

Probably a flat roof extension through that wall Steve. The first hole landed in the ceiling or outside :smile:

the job is an eyesore, but anyone with vision can work that out.
what is potentially more worrying is that its a combi boiler at least one floor up with a 15mm gas supply, how for does that extend??
you could well imagine based on the work quality, 15metres back to the meter and supplying a fire and cooker as well !!

the gas looks like swap from a RW wall mounted convector to combi. so that at a rough guess a 2kw to 28kw swap on the same gas supply :(

Thought you lot would like that, the bum that did the job charged ÂŁ1500 the plumber that quoted before me quoted ÂŁ500 to put it right i let him have the job but before i left i gave the couple a lesson in the gas safe register and the need to ask for references.... oh they've never heard of gs and thought it was corgi. Question... is gs advertised enough..???

its jobs like this get 10mm a bad name lets face it whoever fitted it is laughing 1500 and his dole money must have been a bumper week

Aaagh come on people, be fair, he had to do a temporary job to keep them warm and he will be popping back later to do a proper job once he's finished off down the road:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to cowboy plumber... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock