Search the forum,

Discuss Covid conspiracy theory's in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Me and a pal constantly argue over these theorys ( friendly of course ) , hes convinced that covid is a load of bollocks and the likes of Bill Gates etc is up to something , then when they give you the alleged vaccine “ they “ ( christ knows who “ they “ are ) will sneak a chip in you .
The theorys are gaining momentum, personally I don’t believe any of them .
Thoughts lol ?

I think they're bs, my sister spent a few months working on the covid wards during the peak of the first wave and I also know people who have had it, some are still struggling with so called long covid months after having supposedly recovered. I think its a genuine virus, that its considerably worse than the flu and that we don;'t yet fully understand the full repercussions of it.

There's nothing to worry about if Microsoft are involved.
It's taken 10 versions of windows over 30 + years with millions of updates over the years to get anywhere near a stable platform.
Even then it's still constantly updating (for updating read correcting bugs created by previous updates which were needed because of previous bugs).

Your pal is either a fool or an attention-seeking wind-up merchant. Either way, avoid.
He just watches too many stupid films and you tube Rubbish , a mate has just text me saying an friend of his has just died ( mid sixtys )
[automerge]1602352917[/automerge]
There's nothing to worry about if Microsoft are involved.
It's taken 10 versions of windows over 30 + years with millions of updates over the years to get anywhere near a stable platform.
Even then it's still constantly updating (for updating read correcting bugs created by previous updates which were needed because of previous bugs).

From what I have read about Bill Gates he gives most of his money away now , he really doesn’t need or want any more.

The cover up period was pretty small and we still had a huge amount of notice which we completely wasted. We didnt even take the first wave seriously and have ended up with a brutal 2nd wave brewing which plenty of other countries have managed to avoid. Dont get me wrong China isn't complete innocent, just think our lot have done exponentially more harm, even if had another 2 months notice I'm pretty certain we would be in the same mess.

I dont listen too much to the tin foil hat wearers, unless I want a laugh.

The only problem is that every conversation gets round to covid. I'm not going to debate whether the government has done a good job or bad job, just find it a shame that the different parties use the situation to score points on each other.

Really easy to sit away from the coal face, with hindsight, and say we should have done this or done that.

It's got to get to a point where everybody has to assess their own risk and act appropriately, taking into account the people you interact with.

If I had the answers I wouldn't be sat on a forum on a Sunday morning 👍

Reply to Covid conspiracy theory's in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the sink, dishwasher, washing machine etc. When I pour the concrete there won't be any chance to dig it up anymore. From my own research I get the...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock