Search the forum,

Discuss Cost of fitting a new kitchen sink. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, Hope this post is appropriate, if not I will remove immediately. Just had a new kitchen fitted by the Housing Association. Unfortunately, the sink that was fitted isn't very good. It's stainless steel, but the basin side seems to be untreated and dull, and after a few days has marked badly. The draining board is still shiny but it's warped ie: if you push down on it, it clunks and then clunks again when you let go. Anyway, I digress...I'm going to buy a new one and was wondering how much it would cost to be fitted? (ballpark). I've included a pic of basin and pipework. On a side note, I wanted one of those black composite sinks, but have read that they're easily marked and hard to keep clean. Should I stick to the SS sinks? Thanks, Adam :)

AGvEMDaWTDW0ML7zsu5Vjw.jpg

2018-03-08 09.07.42 am.png

I would say under £100 if you supply everything eg new sink taps etc

Put it on My Builder or similar web site and somebody will do it for £20.;)
Thanks. Yes have just been looking at My Builder. Although don't think I could pay someone as little as £20 lol. Bit wary of sites like that. Had a bad experience with a tiler from there. I'm sure I was just unlucky though. Thanks again :)

Reactions: rpm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cost of fitting a new kitchen sink. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock