Search the forum,

Discuss CORGIDirect now sponsor UKPlumbersForums! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou

-
Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Subscribed
Corgi direct now sponsor UKPlumbersForums.co.uk!

They supply equipment, workwear and loads more at competitive prices.

You can reach them at @CorgiDirect

Welcome to the forums!

Hello and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CORGIDirect now sponsor UKPlumbersForums! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

For residential housing, what are the current regulations and/or recommended/standard practices regarding the supply of cold water to the taps on kitchen sinks and bathroom washbasins? Must the supply come directly from the mains or can it come from the cold water storage tank? Or is the...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning towards the waste end though. The shower tray is pushed underneath the tiles. My mate did the tiling and I now realise that we should have put the shower...
Replies
Views
First of all, apologies, it seems this topic has been posted but don't believe my specific issue is covered. So been living in my Victorian house for almost 10 years, no issues. Have 2 bathrooms, 2 loos that all go to a large underground soakaway, I believe. I can only see one soil vent pipe...
Replies
Views
I am sure you will all join me in welcoming our newest sponsor to the forum @Bulk Workwear !! Thank you for sponsoring the forums and we look forward to you joining the community! A bit about Bulk Workwear We are a UK based online safety workwear supplier. We offer Brand Identity Application...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock