Search the forum,

Discuss Corgi homeplan service and breakdown in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi all been approached twice by them now do any of you guy do any work for them dont really need it but be interesting to know your views . cheers kop

Depends how many are already in your area if there's a few rates are rubbish 30 for a service and breakdowns need to be fixed in one visit if you misdiagnose parts you have to pay

I refuse to work for them. I had a letter from them today. When they ask you how much you charge on the application you can bet they are shopping on cost only! Not interested in that!

Well heres the paper work guys they are not giving me prices? dout i will bother but its another topic of conversation cheers kop

20170416_152318.jpg

Awful to work for.... inconsistent work and will query everything. Still have old customers phoning me up from 3 years ago complaining about them. Knocked it on the head after one summer

I had dealings with them in the past, they will want to know why job is taking so long to do, wont pay for time spent colleting parts, will ask why cost of parts is more than they think it should be, will want to see invoices for parts then ask why you cant get them at a lower cost, They are an insurance company happy to take customers money, want to pay you £30 for a service that includes checking all of system, will with hold payments if they think job has cost to much, Get any problems and you cant get past person on switchboard no one will speak to you, everything has to be done by email ! Terrible company to contract to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Corgi homeplan service and breakdown in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock