Search the forum,

Discuss CORGI Boiler Installation Paperwork for Building Regs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gents,

I have a question for CORGI Engineers. When you install & commission a gas boiler, what paperwork do you have to complete and submit to comply with Building Regs? 2nd question: is this paperwork only available to CORGI Engineers.

There's nothing underhand about the question I promise. It's just that I'm an OFTEC Registered Technician (Oil) and we've just discovered that OFTEC are selling the CD10/CD11 paperwork to every Tom Dick & Harry.

Their reason states: Experience has shown us that this created a disparity between registered and non-registered technicians requiring registered technicians to use the correct forms, but no forms were available for those working under Local Authority Building Control Approval. This made it more difficult for Local Authority Building Control to be able to police non-registered technicians as they could not ask for an OFTEC CD/11 form to enable them to check that the appliance/installation had been correctly commissioned.

Any views on this statement?

Regards Jim

All we have to do is to "Notify" the installation through Corgi. Oh, and fill in the Benchmark form but that has nothing to do with Building regs .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CORGI Boiler Installation Paperwork for Building Regs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock