Search the forum,

Discuss Cordless expansion vessel pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmph

Gas Engineer
Hi, I've been looking at cordless inflator for recharging ex. vessels. Does anyone use one and can recommend or advise to stay away from any particular ones? I'm keen to get something better than the foot pump I use at the min, but don't wanna chuck £100 at something that's useless. Thanks

Get the regin one from plumbs or city. Much better then a foot pump and much easier on your hands.

Edit due to spelling error

Last edited:
Thanks, had seen that one but couldn't find any reviews. What's the battery life like, does battery last if unused for a while?

Thanks, had seen that one but couldn't find any reviews. What's the battery life like, does battery last if unused for a while?
cant tell you that as i havent used it myself. perhaps someone elses has used it

Hi, I've been looking at cordless inflator for recharging ex. vessels. Does anyone use one and can recommend or advise to stay away from any particular ones? I'm keen to get something better than the foot pump I use at the min, but don't wanna chuck £100 at something that's useless. Thanks
I mean this one mate. If you buy electronic, it’s just another thing to go wrong.

9DC2B7E9-DBD7-414F-9D9A-9E41AE730D3F.png

Thanks, that looks much better than trying to rig foot pump on with 300mm hose. Will give one a try.

Thanks, have been on amazon and ordered the regin hand pump, £33 vs £80 I was gonna spend on the cordless one. Thanks everyone for your input

I made my own from a refrigerator compressor. 240v weighs about 2 kg and very small. almost silent

Hi
I bought Regin last year as the foot pump was sometimes not possible. Now I am using regularly digital hand held charging the vessel and it made my life so easy. So it is worth it go get it.

Foot pump with screw end does me. Those battery pump aren't worth it really. Takes longer to use.

I got one called an Air Hawk Pro from Argos for £50 as I didn't want to shell out too much for something that I wasn't 100% on.

Pretty happy with it though to be fair, easier for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cordless expansion vessel pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock