Search the forum,

Discuss Copper waste to Plastic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FrankieF

Heys guys,
Need some help. I have to fit a 32mm waste pipe to an "old" 1 1/2 inch copper waste, all internal piping, so cannot remove the copper pipe, so stuck with it unfortunately.:mad:
I know there are some fittings out there available, but do you know where I can get them.....?:confused:
If not, can only think of quick fixes, but not a choice i would like to choose......:eek:
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

regards

Frankief

1 1/4 " flexible compression will do it available from any plumbers merchants.

Ive got a feeling that a normal 11/2 push fit fitting will go straight onto the copper, failing that as said mechanical coupler.

did 3 of those before xmas, you need 1''1/2 compresion to short flexi. that will sort it 100per.

Attachments

• 45626.jpg
    45626.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 53
if you are going from 11/2" copper to 32mm, best to use a 38mm McAlpine multifit straight coupling with 38x32 reducer in it, (dont use crappy multifit from Q&B etc they are mince)

if you are going from 11/2" copper to 32mm, best to use a 38mm McAlpine multifit straight coupling with 38x32 reducer in it, (dont use crappy multifit from Q&B etc they are mince)

agree mcalpine for me to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Copper waste to Plastic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock