Search the forum,

Discuss Convert fluidmaster flush valve for use with euro flush pipes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Any ideas? They have a 1.5" outlet, too small for the Euro flush pipes. They come with a 1.5" to 2" adaptor so can fit in the cistern fine.

You can use any drop valve with a 2" outlet but never found one I like half as much as the Fluidmaster.

And as far as I'm aware you can't use a normal flush pipe on a pan designed to take a euro flush pipe.

I suppose that would be another solution. A pan bung sized or adapted to have an ID for a standard flush pipe but an OD to fit a euro pan.

Thanks

They do them, I've been fitting a hideaway fluidmaster cistern and the kit comes with a flush pipe big end and small end.

I'll take a pic tomorrow.

What feedback have you had on the lever valves watertight, you know the little lever instead of the button.

I think they feel a bit nasty but I haven't fitted it yet.

The geberit flush pipes are a right pain in the arse

They do them, I've been fitting a hideaway fluidmaster cistern and the kit comes with a flush pipe big end and small end.

I'll take a pic tomorrow.

What feedback have you had on the lever valves watertight, you know the little lever instead of the button.

I think they feel a bit nasty but I haven't fitted it yet.

Is that not a pneumatic flushing one?

Not fitted the lever ones, someone on here said the handle was tiny and naff and that put me off.

No just the normal cable type, I think its the 550mm cable though, didnt have time to take pic today.

Well I'd love to know where you can get them? Every cable one I can find online (including 550mm) has a 1.5" cradle.

damn forgot the take pic again...so much to do in bathrooms didn't finish till 8pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Convert fluidmaster flush valve for use with euro flush pipes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys So a bit of a dilemma Normal WC Unit height 766mm which is around the average mark. quite alot of bogs lets say the flush pipe center from floor is 330-340ish. However I have a comfort height Pan here and the center to the flush pipe from floor is 405MM So we're looking 65-75mm...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to replace the flush valve and/or the washer but unfortunately it's inside the vanity unit. The only way is removing the toilet. I turned the screw on the cistern pipe to stop the water. I removed all the silicon around the toilet, now I can easily lift up the Front panel but...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Can anyone help? I have been searching but with no luck. I am trying to fit a Duravit shower trap which has a 50mm outside diameter euro pipe size outlet. I need to attach it to a 40mm UK size waste pipe and would prefer to solvent weld it as the pipe will be under a tiled...
Replies
Views
Any recommendations for a push-button toilet dual flush valve, please (and must have a cable over 310mm)? Tried a Fluidmaster model but plumber says it won't fit the 2" flush pipe. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi ive been asked to fix a leak on a flush pipe. I’ve never come across the pan type before. It looks like a closed couple but has a short flush pipe at the back. The pipe was clearly cut too short. it appears to be a 2” flush pipe going into the cistern but I looks like it’s 1 1/2” going into...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock