Search the forum,

Discuss Continues running boiler ... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

hello guys,

A customer called me and asked to come over it to solve the problem with his procombi boiler... never heard or seen those boilers.

Apparently vokera makes them but don’t put their names ...

When he turns hot water on boiler fires but when he turns it off it still runs continuously... has anyone an idea what to do or to look for as I want to be a little prepared ...

Regards

Ron

The Ideal Procombi has a pre heat setting so would continue to fire
for a period after tap turned off.

If it continues to fire and only goes off on overheat then there is a
problem.

The Ideal Procombi has a pre heat setting so would continue to fire
for a period after tap turned off.

If it continues to fire and only goes off on overheat then there is a
problem.
Thanks a lot for the help, it’s much appreciated.

I found the fault, there is a massive leak on the hot water pipe and that’s why the boiler keeps firing because it’s thinks he’s uses hot water. He lives at the groundfloor and therefore he did not notice any leak. He has got a water rushing sound even when the boiler is turned off. Ones you turn the boiler on it automatically starts firing even though taps are closed. Hot water pipe is getting hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Continues running boiler ... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock