Search the forum,

Discuss Connecting a macerator in line with Bath/Sink/Shower waste pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gavin1210

Hi looking for some advice if this is possible?

Existing waste pipe from bath/sink/shower is 40mm tapped into a cast iron vent pipe.

Thanks

Gavin

Welcome to the forums Gavin, are you saying the outlet pipe from the macerator is tapped in to the soil stack?, what problem are you having?

See from another forum this is a project job. Are you sure the pipe is the soil stack? And I`ll be interested in which make and model of pump you are thinking of using with a 40mm discharge.
Thanks.

Welcome to the forums Gavin, are you saying the outlet pipe from the macerator is tapped in to the soil stack?, what problem are you having?

Hi rpm, still to fit the macerator. Wondering if I can tap into the existing waste pipe in the bathroom or do I need to run a separate waste to stack which is quite some distance away. Would back flow be an issue?

Hi, so you have 1 bathroom therefore the existing waste pipe must run to the stack, are you planning an en-suite in another room on the same floor? Sorry not getting the full picture at the moment.

Hi, so you have 1 bathroom therefore the existing waste pipe must run to the stack, are you planning an en-suite in another room on the same floor? Sorry not getting the full picture at the moment.

I'm extending what was a shower room with sink in the upper floor of a challi style bungalow to incorporate a toilet and a bath. The existing waste from the shower/sink connects into a cast vent pipe some 4m from the room. I was hoping to tap into the waste from the shower/sink to prevent running an additional pipe from the macerator to the venture pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Connecting a macerator in line with Bath/Sink/Shower waste pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock